Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weekly ANTM topic

So last night was another ANTM episode. This was their makeover episode, which are one of my favorites of the season. Tyra gives all the girls makeovers, makeovers that the girls might not necessarily like, but that Tyra thinks will make them look more fierce or model-like. There is always someone who hates their hair and cries and cries and cries. This season it was Albuquerque's own, Felicia or Fo. To me it is soo stupid. It is a hair cut. Hair grows back. If this is what Tyra wants for you to stay on the show, suck up it up, embrace it and then grow your damn hair back when you get kicked off. :)

Needless to say Fo ended up in the bottom two, but ended up staying and Jessica went home. Jessica, was a good choice for going home, although I wish it was Sandra. Jessica was pretty, but modeled like crap. And she even said that she has always been told she was soo pretty and wasn't used to the criticism she got from the judges.

Sandra needs to go home. But I think they are keeping her on the show just because of the drama she adds... and that is stupid. I hope she goes home next week.

Favorite makeovers: London looks fierce, creepy Allison actually looks good, and I love Kortnie's red hair.

I thought a lot of the girls really sucked in their photo shoots and sucked at modeling... I think I could have done better than half of them in their photo shoot! lol

I think that Allison, Teyona, Celia and London could be the top four in the end if they keep up their good modeling, but hopefully some of the other girls will learn to model by then and give them a run for their money.

Can't wait until next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on the haircut thing. You know how much I would love for a famous hair dresser to decide what cut/color would look the best on me, oh, and have it done for FREE! Idiots. I hated how FO said that she has never felt so ugly...not even when her mom was on food stamps. What does food stamps have to do with being pretty???

On to next week!!!

Abby Reed said...

OMG, Jackie.... did you really say FIERCE twice in this blog. Okay, I'm gonna need to beat you up later, LOL :)