Saturday, March 28, 2009

3 year olds

I thought I would share this cute story.

Yesterday, after Ryan got home from his business trip. We were relaxing by the fire and catching up on the latest Office episode, when our doorbell rings. It was our wonderful next door neighbor and her 2 little girls, dropping off a birthday invitation, for the middle girl's birthday party. Apparently the little girl, who is 3, is infatuated by Ryan. She comes in and walks straight into the living room where he is. They talk and laugh and then I come in followed by her Mom and sister.

She then starts telling us stories about preschool and how one of the little girls in her class was going to marry one of the little boys in preschool. And then she says, And I am going to marry Ryan. (pronounced Y- in) We all kinda look at her for a second and her mom asks, who are you going to marry? And she says it again, Y-in! lol! We all cracked up laughing. The mom said before they came over the little girl grabbed a package of gum and told her mom she was going to bring some over in case Ryan wanted some gum. Lol, it looks like I have some competition in my neighborhood!

1 comment:

dawn said...

You better watch out for the younger woman. LOL.. that is too funny. I can see Ryan turning all red.