Well, haven't blogged in awhile, so I figured I would type one up before work. Yup, that is right... work. lol.
So I decided from my last blog, to stay at the bank until I know 100% about the BLM job. Although, I must admit I was hating the idea of getting trained and then quiting, but yesterday they gave me all the paperwork for my job and that helped me feel a little better about it. In the paperwork it says, that there will never be a contract with an employee and both the institution and the employee work "at will" and you or the institution can terminate your position at any time for little or no reason. So to me that means, I can quit and not feel AS bad about it.
So far with the bank job I have just done online training. I do, however finish my training (with robberies) this morning and start shadowing my supervisor by late morning today. There are a lot of things that make me uneasy, like working with money, the fact that I don't get any sick leave until I've been there for 3 months (they forgot to mention that one) and that you cannot eat or drink in front of public and you can only do that on your 15 minute break. I better eat a really large breakfast. But everyone seems really nice... although all I've done is just shake people's hands and say nice to meet you... so I imagine I will get to know them a little better than that soon.
Oh yes, and you know how everything else happened last Friday??? Well, I also (finally) got an email from the NMSU president on Friday about my contract with her. She wants me to start ASAP, but right now I am kind of putting it off... until at least next week... so I can train with the bank uninterrupted... Plus working full time after not working for 7 weeks has taken a huge toll on me.
I know... cry you a river... but I was SOO tired when I came home last night I literally fell on the couch and passed out for like a half hour. I am just not used to it... plus staring at a computer screen for an entire day really does a toll on my messed up neck and didn't make me feel too hot.
So that is all that is happening here. I really don't think the bank is going to be too happy about my NMSU job because I am going to have to leave during the day to go to certain events and such. I talked to the president about it when I first met with him... but I haven't brought it up to my supervisor yet. I have a feeling he isn't going to be too happy.
Oh and I cannot say enough how much I LOVE the little girl next door. She definitely brightens my day. She has come over when we are outside a couple days in a row, just to give us a hug or talk to us. She says the cutest things. Yesterday she was talking about Ryan's monster truck (his four wheeler). Then we were talking about taking Bailey camping she asked why we wouldn't take our kitty cat camping. She then went on to say how he is probably afraid of the dark and maybe if I bought him a flashlight he would be ok and we could take him camping. Lol. Aww... 3 year olds.
That's all I got. I am sure I will update about my job/s later in the week... especially after I start working at the window more. Eeeek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
My mom has a flashlight that looks like a cow... maybe we can find one that looks like a cat or a mouse for Eric. lol.
Post a Comment