Thursday, March 5, 2009

ANTM

Yesterday was the 2 hour season premiere of my FAVORITE show, America's Next Top Model. I have been anxiously awaiting this show for months and even having withdrawals. Yes, withdrawals. In the last month or so (it could have been just boredom from being unemployed) I would catch myself randomly modeling. I would see something and be like, how can I pose with this, or like this... and I would model. Walking the runway is a constant for me... so that wasn't unusual. But I definitely think it was just withdrawals.

The show definitely didn't disappoint. Except for Tyra acting like a crazy fool (or crackhead as Dawn calls her) it was good.

This season there is a girl from Albuquerque, NM on the show and she is definitely one of my favorites... although after seeing the previews for next week's show, I don't think she will be around long (she freaks out because they cut her hair... oh brother). It is at least exciting to see someone from your birthplace and your state representing.


From the first episode,

My favorites:
Fo, the Alb. girl
Tahlia, the burn victim
Kortney, the plus size model


My least favorites:
Sandra, that girl needs an attitude adjustment
Allison, she scares me, but I think she is going to go far
Celia, I think she is a bit annoying


We will see. I can't wait until next and I am sure my favorites will change throughout the season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously... I think Tyra is a crackhead. But I agree with you mostly....mostly. I like Fo, Kortney, but I like Allison. Sandra needs to go this next week. Yea for Wednesday's now!!!

Abby Reed said...

Ugh, I can't watch that show because Tyra is a total loser! She's always talking about her self.... ugh, she annoys the piss out of me! lol

Maddie said...

I agree with your likes and dislikes, but I also like Jessica...i think she's So pretty!