Friday around, 11:45, the bank presidents right hand man came to me and told me that she wanted me to write a TV commercial that was similar to the 4 radio commercials that I wrote for the bank earlier in the week. I was kind of stressed because it was Friday, the busiest day I have been a teller and I was supposed to write a commercial while I was working... impossible. Soon after, my supervisor sent me home for lunch and told me when I got back to work I could use his office to work on my commercial.
My whole lunch break I brainstormed for the commercial and I just couldn't come up with anything. I got to work, sat down at the computer and my ideas just came, like magic. I had the commercial written in less than 10 minutes!! I didn't think it was great, but I thought it was decent. I sent it to the person I was supposed to and went back to work as a teller. Later I went to check and make sure they received my email (I hate it when people don't email me back).
And... They loved the commercial script and already sent it away to be edited with the video they filmed the other day in the bank. They also let me listen to the radio commercials that I wrote for them earlier that week and they came out REALLY good.
To top it off, the president said he wants to track my time when I work on this stuff for them and possibly compensate me extra, since I am getting paid to be a teller. :) I thought that was pretty neat.
Ryan and I were talking about it and maybe, if the BLM ever pulls through for me with their job and I leave the bank, I could still do stuff for the bank on the side... more contract PR work. Wouldn't that be cool!! We will see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay!!!!!!
Post a Comment