Sunday, June 1, 2008

INVASION!!

Friday I got invaded by my in laws.

Now this normally wouldn't be a big deal, EXCEPT: they are staying for a week, Ryan won't be here most of the time they are staying with me, they have 3 animals and we are in the process of moving (a week from Monday).

Chaotic, Right?

I thought the biggest stressor for me would be the animals. They have 2 baby kittens that are only about 4 weeks old and they have a brand new puppy. But I'm not gonna lie, I have a baby kitten asleep on me as I'm writing this :) and my dog just loves their puppy.




The worst part is trying to clean up and pack stuff around them. Ugh, it is so frustrating. We are having movers pack and move us, but I have to pack some personal stuff and I have to pack stuff up for my Grandma as well. ( For those that didn't know we are staying in and taking care of her house for her, but as soon as we move out she is selling it.)

I actually kind of like a houseful, but I didn't realize how much I missed my peace and quiet time! If someone isn't talking or arguing there is a dog barking or a kitten crying. (And boy can their dog bark!)

Anyway... that is my rant and the reason for my lack of blogging.. I don't have time to use my computer! But my house is quiet now, so I'm going to take a nap. :) sweet.

No comments: