Soo much has happened since I last blogged!
We are officially moved into our new house… and surprisingly almost done unpacking! An amazing feat considering our stuff was delivered this morning!!
Last week we came to look at our house before we moved in and found that the previous owners did not clean A THING after they moved out! Ryan and I spent 3 hours Friday night and about another 5 hours on Saturday before we had everything cleaned. It was disgusting… they didn’t sweep, vacuum, dust or anything. Filth. But at least we knew we would be moving into a nice clean house when we got there.
The movers came on Monday and packed everything. Tuesday they loaded it all and then they dropped it off today, Wednesday. All I have to say is…. Unpacking SUCKS, but I am really thankful Ryan’s company paid for the move because it would have been a lot more of a hassle if we had to move ourselves. FYI, the movers said we had a little over 6,000 pounds of stuff, but that is very light and the average is about 35, 000. Crazy!
So we are all settled, for the most part. I think tomorrow’s plan is to finish off the spare bedrooms, maybe see where our pictures are going to go… and then we are set! Yay, Home Sweet Home!
I promise I will take pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yay -- how very exciting!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment