Last week I got fitted for my wedding dress. While measuring me the lady asked me if I could lose 5 pounds by September when the dress comes in. Of course I said yes. We have actually been planning on going to the gym, but we had so much yardwork to get finished that we put the gym on hold.
Now that our grass seed is planted and all we have to do is water... we have no more excuses. So today we went to the gym. :)
I cannot remember the last time I went to the gym, but let me tell you I had a blast! I really enjoy working out and exercising.... I just have to get to the gym. Once I get motivated enough to go there I am fine.
It actually was kind of nice to have a goal at the gym. I am lifting weights, running, biking and doing crunches... the whole time saying to myself, "This is for your wedding and bikini body!" (Hopefully we will be going on a honeymoon, but that is another story.)
So I just thought I would share my progress. We are going to try and go as many times during the week that we can. We are also taking Bailey on long walks everyday after the gym. We have a dog park about a half mile away that we are walking to.
5 pounds... Bring it on!!
(Now I just need to cut back on eating sweets!) :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment