Yesterday was my going away party at my work, which was a little bit Bittersweet. I am soo excited to move and start that next chapter in my life with Ryan. We have a new house, new jobs, all in a new town and more importantly all of it we are doing Together! But there is something really sad about leaving this wonderful job, where I get to work with probably the most fun, caring, kind-hearted and loving group of people I’ve ever worked for.
Let me give you an example:
At my going away party, there were 25 people that attended at an expensive restaurant in our town. 25… all for me, we only have 28 people that work in our office total and some were at meetings in other towns. Also, some people came up from Alb., my prior office with the BLM. And if the people didn’t come, they called, sent gifts or even personally told me why they couldn’t make it and that they were sorry.
At my party, I was showered with gifts. I receive money collected from people in the office, a Star award, which is a monetary award for working hard from my boss, more money from the Alb. office, more presents, free lunch AND dessert, and finally they gave me a huge box full of gag gifts on becoming a house wife! Lol (You know, aprons, dusters, house coats, curlers, cook books, ect.)
Why would anyone ever want to leave such a wonderful place with such wonderful people?
I’m not sure, but I’m doing it. I will definitely miss working with all of them!
Here are some photos of some fun times :



1 comment:
aww, cuteness! i would be missing you, too. because you're awesome-ness!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment