Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ANTM

I wasn't really into ANTM this week. I don't know what it was... maybe I just had a lot of things on my mind. Anyway I thought the show was just kind of boring. I was, however, pretty happy that Lulu went home. She was very annoying and thought way to highly of herself. Her walk sucked, her face sucked, her attitude sucked and so did her pictures! lol.... Good ridden.

I really like the dancer girl (Ashley I think, but I'm too lazy to look it up). I think she just has a ton of potential, especially with her dancing background. I just hope she steps it up. This past episode it looked like she had a really good photo shoot, but the picture that they picked didn't really portray that.

Like I expected stupid Bianca did a tad better and they are praising her right and left. So she will stay for another couple of weeks for the drama and she will get the boot.

I really hope Rae steps up her game next week, because I think she COULD make it really far if she steps up.

I still am really bugged about the girls all wearing flats at elimination. I think that is soo stupid. grrr.... We know they are short, Tyra tells us every second. Let them be normal and wear heels like every other model!

The end... :)

No comments: