Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ANTM Is BACK!!!

Well, it is that time of year again... America's Next Top Model!!!! :) (please keep the groans to a minimum. lol)


Tonight was the season premiere of Cycle 13 of America's Next Top Model! Whooo Hoo! As usual Tyra was kind of a nut job, but she did tone it down a little compared to last year's premiere, but as usual she brought along a couple coo coos with her! My absolute favorite was Amber the crazy girl turned Jesus freak, she was absolutely hilarious... unfortunately she left. I was still kind of in shock, she was selected as one of the top girls, but didn't show up the next day. What the heck! She would have been SOO entertaining to watch... oh well. The other Crazy one is Nicole, she is a crazy red head and is just plain weird. She takes a good picture, so I am betting she will be here for awhile, but man she is definitely different.
And as Ryan, my other critic says, Bianca is a Bitch and he is totally right.

So who are my favorites? Well, I absolutely love Rae. She is a beautiful, strong woman and a mother, hands down my favorite of the season. Next comes Laura and Courtney... they both have a long road ahead of them when it comes to modelling, but I like their personalities and I think they have a ton of potential. Laura is a country gal who lives on a farm. She is hilarious and takes a really good picture. Courtney has a freaking broken foot! She even put on high heels and limped with crutches to practice her runway... totally crazy. But she is a very cute girl and hopefully she will get her cast off soon. I also like Ashley, I liked her makeover and she took a really good picture, she is definitely going to be around awhile.

So who is going home next? I think... Kara, Brittany or Sundai

Something different that Tyra did this time around was, she did the girls makeovers during this premiere. One disappointment... she didn't chop any one's hair off. She usually chops at least one girl's hair off and it is fairly entertaining because the girl cries her head off, but not this season. Nobody really got anything too drastic, except for some different colors and some longer locks.

So that is it... The madness is BACK! And I am VERY excited for it!

1 comment:

dawn said...

So, I just finished watching it. Glad Tyra toned it down. I like Nicole and Rae. Don't like Bianca... hope she goes home next. Woo Hoo for the madness being back, but I missed Beauty and the Geek, they should have done that in between. :)