Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ANTM

Man.... I JUST finished watching ANTM and I am COMPLETELY disappointed! Usually Tyra and I are on the same page with who should go home... but NOT tonight.

Last week mean, nasty Bianca was in the bottom two because she has a bad attitude... she didn't like her makeover and she was unhappy with how they did her makeup for her photo shoot. They told her that she better be happy next time because she is a model and needs to learn how to deal with what she is given.

Fast forward to this week, Bianca is in the bottom two again for what you ask?? For giving attitude and not liking her hair and makeup in her photo shoot. AND TYRA KEEPS HER! UGH.... To top it off, one of my FAVORITES, Courney was also in the bottom two and she went home. I think Bianca's pictures looked like a hot tranny mess compared to Courtney's. Boo... :(

I think Tyra just wanted to keep Bianca around for her drama. All the girls hate her and you KNOW there will be a ton of drama. Also, I don't know if anyone caught this, but for the preview for next week, they are walking in a fashion show.. and it looked like a lot of walking. That could be another reason why they sent Courtney packing, since she has a broken foot. You know that Bianca will probably prove herself and take a good picture next week and will probably stick around for another couple weeks. But she will not be in the top 3 because she looks like a man. :)

Anyway... this isn't really a good review because I wrote it mad! lol

On a side note from my rant... does anyone else notice that the girls are always wearing flats! I don't think they would ALL choose to wear flats, I think Tyra makes them so they look shorter.

2 comments:

Maddie said...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! I thought Bianca (a hot tranny mess for sure) needed to go! I liked Courtney a lot. I felt badly, but I do think part of it was her foot.

AND! I noticed the flats too! Most short girls don't wear flats ever, let alone ALL THE TIME. I def think they make them do it to emphasize the shortness.

dawn said...

Yeah, so I watched it yesterday. I agree. Bianca needed to go... LAME. I think Madelyne is right about the shoes. And what was up with CRAZY Tyra this week. I thought we weren't going to have to witness any of that since she didn't do it in the 1st epsiode.