I have had a major lack of creativity and drive to blog lately.
I feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster with my grandma. One day she is terrible and we are all thinking the very worst, the next day she is a little better.

The Dr's told us over a week ago that there is pretty much nothing they can do. She is too week for Dialysis and if they put her back in the hospital, as well as if she continues on the medication that she is on right now she will have kidney failure.
There are no other options. So the Dr gave her something to get rid of her pain and we just kinda wait and see what happens... or I guess when it will happen.
This weekend I spent about 4 or 5 hours with her. I got my dress Saturday so I brought it and tried it on for her. I was happy that she at least got to see me in it, since I am kinda thinking that there is a pretty good chance she may not get to see me on my big day.
Anyway, that is what is going on. Hopefully I will get back to my old blogging self soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment