Sunday, August 23, 2009

Soccer

Soccer Season is fast approaching and I didn't think I would coach this year. It isn't that I didn't want to, because I REALLY did. It is just that I knew I wouldn't be able to dedicate as much time to coaching because I work on Saturdays and most of the games are on Saturdays.

In fact as of Friday I was almost certain I wasn't going to coach. I was really disappointed about it, but was just trying to ignore the fact that the season was approaching. Until I got a phone call from one of the other coaches that I coached with last year asking me about this season.

He is coaching alone and really needs my help. SOO... I am going to coach... as much as I can, probably only practices and Friday night games... but I am really excited about it and can't wait to meet our teams! I REALLY love working with the kiddos and I am glad I get to do it for another season (season 3 for me!).

I will update more once the season starts and I am sure I will talk all about the kiddos on my team!

No comments: