Sunday, August 16, 2009

Babyness!!!

Yesterday was filled with Babies!! In fact I am on baby overload.... well maybe.

Yesterday was my was my friend Helga's baby shower. She is the first of my really good high school friends to be pregnant and I have known her since we were 3 and in preschool together!! She is absolutely adorable pregnant, but then again, anyone that knows her could have probably guessed that because she is adorable all the time. I actually had a good time at the shower and saw a lot of old high school friends. Helga is due in October and is having a little boy, that she is naming Noah. :)

About an hour into the shower I looked around and realized that I was the ONLY one there (above 11) that was not pregnant or hadn't already had a kid! I think I got asked at least 10 times by 10 different people when I was going to have a baby...

THEN... I went and saw baby Bella Grace!! I haven't seen her since she was a week or so old. She has changed SOOO much! She is now making noises, smiling and laughing. Sooo cute! I got to change her, feed her a bottle and burp her.

My aunt put an outfit on Bella Grace that I had given to her before she was born... the best outfit EVER! ;) Here are some pictures! She looks soo chubby in them and you can't tell, but she was actually smiling and I just kept missing it with my camera phone! Enjoy!



No comments: