Friday, August 14, 2009

Nothing New

Well there really isn't anything new or exciting going on with me! lol

Work is going really well. I have been working on a couple of FUN projects... FUN... believe that! lol. I am now the media person out here in Grants... so any contacts with the Media go through me first... sounds like PR, right? I LOVE working at the visitors center more than anything! I Love all the visitors and just love my job there more and more every day. This week I have been working on making a Prairie dog exhibit... which has been REALLY fun! I may put pictures up when it is all finished because I am really proud of it so far! I actually got my schedule changed so I get to work at the visitors center 3 days a week now. :)

Ummm....

I just terminated my contract with NMSU yesterday. I wasn't working on it and I hadn't gotten any feedback on the work that I had already done. :( I was pretty bummed about it, because it had the potential to be a really neat project... but it just wasn't working out. Fortunately, the lady wants to pay me for the little work I did do, so that is pretty awesome! :)

Uhhh...

I am going to one of my high school friend's baby showers this weekend. My friend Helga is pregnant with a baby boy and I am soo excited to see her and her baby bump... even though I am not the biggest fan of baby showers. :)

Oh yes and TODAY is my Momma's birthday! Happy Birthday Mommy! Since we are both working today and I am working on Saturday... we are going to meet in ABQ on Sunday and go to lunch, before Helga's baby shower.

So that is all that is new and exciting with me! Have a Great Weekend!

1 comment:

Abby Reed said...

and then next friday you are getting bridal portraits done with a really hot photographer...

hehe, love you! glad you quit that NMSU job... it sounded icky!