So I have been on the fence about my wedding registies.
The thing is, we already have a lot of stuff for our house, in fact almost everything... The only thing we actually need is a set of plates and dishes. We have brand new silverware and pots....in fact we have more pots and pans than we know what to do with. I guess the only other thing we might possibly need would be a new comforter and sheet set for the bed?? That is it.
So I've been trying to look into a Honeymoon Registry. I thought it would be a good idea... I mean, we are having a hard time pulling together enough money to go on a honeymoon.... in fact I didn't even want to go on one because of that. I figured we could go in a year or something, but Ryan decided he really wanted to go on one and got off of work for it... so we are going. Just don't know how we will afford it.
A honeymoon registry lets people chip in for the couple's honeymoon, plus they can also buy the couple other fun things that they can do while they are on the honeymoon like, a trip to the spa, a snorkeling day, dinners on a boat or in a restaurant, kayaking and so much more...
The only thing is they have to be able to get online and do it. I am worried that some of my family and even some friends may not be able to get online to do it. Some are not the most computer literate... which puts me on the fence. I don't want to set it all up and then have nobody chip in any money and have to front it all ourselves. Ya know?
What do you think? Do you think people would go on the honeymoon registry and chip in??? Let me know....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
do it do it do it do it do it.... then you can avoid the whole wedding shower nonsense (mine was nice... but stressful).
love you!
I wish we would have thought of a Honeymoon registry. Smarty pants!!
Chris and I first had the house, and then got married so we were in the same boat.
Amber
Post a Comment