Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oh Keys....

So last night after having a breakdown about work... I then realized that I couldn't find my keys. The keys that have, my car keys and clicker, Ryan's car keys and clicker, our house key, a pendant from my grandfather, and finally the 3 new keys I just got for my new job. One of which was my boss's only copy. :)

Ryan and I combed the house for over an hour... and Nothing. I don't have a freaking clue where they could possibly be. I came home from work threw everything I had on the counter, said hi to the animals turned the water on for our grass, went to the bathroom, then Ryan called to say he was outside and I remember grabbing my purse and then going back for my keys just in case we some how got locked out of the house. We went to Wells Fargo and then to Walmart. That is all I remember about my keys.

We called Walmart and nobody had reported lost keys. When Wells Fargo opens we will call them, I just honestly don't know how they could have fallen out without me noticing because they were HUGE.

Needless to say I am not looking forward to going to work and facing my new coworkers to say I lost our keys.

Oh and now my new TV isn't working either. So I have to start my day off w/out TV. Fantastic. :(

Hopefully I will have an update this evening about found keys.... hopefully. Say prayers!

1 comment:

Abby Reed said...

aww, Jacks, that really stinks. Why the hell isn't your brand new TV working??? That is very upsetting!!!!!

Hope you find your keys and that you have a better day today. Love you tons!

xoxoxoxoxoxo