So I usually make resolutions and then break them a month or so into it. I decided to make my resolutions for 2011 a little bit more attainable.
Resolution 1.) Get more sleep. I know it sounds stupid, BUT I was watching TV the other day and some Dr. show said how important it was to make sure you get enough sleep. It even said your body may tell you its hungry if it doesn't get enough sleep because it doesn't know how else to tell you. I am not sure how true that is, BUT I do have a habit of staying up a little too late and typically only get 6 or 7 hours of sleep. So a couple extra hours sure wouldn't hurt!
Resolution 2.) Try to be a better person and try to be thankful of everything I have everyday. I am going to attempt to find the good in things, no matter what. I got involved in some unwanted drama this past year and I am going to attempt to avoid drama. I am living an amazing life and I need to be thankful for that everyday. Count my blessings a bit more I guess!
And that is all I got so far. Pretty easy and attainable, right? Lol I will try to add more as I come up with them! :)
Ok I thought of another one! This one isnt soo easily attained, but I hope I hope I can do it. I gained quite a bit of weight in 2010 and embarassingly I am now heavier than I have EVER been. :( I would like to loose 5-10 pounds this year and get back close to where I used to be. Hopefully I can! I started doing an ab workout before the holidays and have stuck to it. I do it every other day, or if I skip a zumba workout I will do it that day instead. And of course I am continuing with Zumba about 3 or 4 times a week. We've talked about getting a treadmill and hopefully we do and I can run the days that I don't do zumba. We shall see, wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment