Sunday, January 16, 2011

New camera

My wonderful husband got me a very fancy new camera for Christmas. Probably because I complained soo much about my pictures being terrible when I was trying to take pictures of my soccer team!  I in no way shape or form want to be a photographer, but if I did it would be taking pictures of scenery and things and not of people. The only reason I take pictures of my soccer kids is because I am the public affairs person for the AYSO league and I want to get their pictures in the paper. Anyway I have been taking some amazing scenery shots and got a couple of them in our local newspaper, which is always fun!  One of my friends is getting married and wanted someone to take a picture of her and her fiance for their wedding invites. They didn't care what it looked like, they just wanted a picture so they asked me if I would take it with my new fancy camera. I didn't want to at first and kept suggesting other people, because I have no experience with taking people's pictures and this is kind of important and I didn't want to mess it up. Anyway, I ended up doing it. lol We met yesterday and took pictures for about an hour... I took ALOT. But we got a couple good shots that I wanted to share! I swear these two did not take a bad picture! I had a hard time with the shadows especially from his cowboy hat, but we found some spots that worked!











No comments: