Wow... I cannot believe there are now 2 girls left and only one more ANTM episode of the season!
Tonight's episode started off with a hula and hip hop dancing challenge... that was kind of entertaining! Erin apparently is a former cheerleader and assumed she would do amazing... but had an awkward solo. Jennifer did pretty good and Laura knows how to shake it... Nicole was soo horrible it was funny! She was soo uncoordinated and robotic... it was like a train wreck, but you just had to stare! Laura ended up winning the challenge AND a trip back to Maui with another girl and she picked Jennifer! I was very glad she won!
The photo shoot was on the beach with waves crashing nearby. Nicole of course rocked it and did amazing. All the other girls seemed to do so so. After the shoot I was thinking that Erin and Nicole would be the top two because Laura and Jennifer's photo shoot just didn't seem to go very well. BUT, at the panel... they picked really bizarre pictures of the girls. Ones that I did not think were well represented of their shoots... but almost made them all close and even. Nicole rocked her shoot, but they picked only a decent picture of her. Laura did not have a good shoot, but they Loved her picture. Weird.
In the end, as I suspected Nicole was called first as one of the top two contenders for America's Next Top Model. I was hoping it would be Laura that was called as the other name. I have liked her since the very beginning... I think she is just adorable and I got a little teary eyed when her name was called! :D
Soo glad Nicole and Laura are the top 2!!!! Yay! I love them both! I do think Nicole is a stronger model than Laura, but Laura has a very adorable personality. It is any girls game now. How they each do from here on out will determine who wins. I am however, concerned for Laura because I know they have another Cover Girl shoot and you know how her last commercial went... May the best girl win! (But I know that whoever doesn't will probably get a good contract anyway. ha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment