Well it has been a whole week since I've blogged. I don't think that has ever happened before... or at least it is very rare.I just don't have anything interesting to blog about. I am in a blogging rut.
One thing is that there really isn't anything exciting going on.
My job has been going ok. I work with some really interesting people...to say the least. It is like a real life comic strip with one looney toon after another. Lol, but at least it keeps me on my toes. I am enjoying getting back to work with the public and our visitors at the visitor center I work at. I LOVE talking with people, hearing their stories and giving them information. As far as my schedule goes, I decided to go with the Sunday and Monday off schedule. This was my first week having to work Saturday... it wasn't horrible. :)
Today I went to lunch with 2 of my very best girls. I had a really great time. It wasn't anything exciting, just lunch, But it made me realize how important it is to have girlfriends. I think they are there to help you maintain your sanity some days and to keep you grounded. I love my girls! :)
My new neighbors are nice. They have a really cute and mean dog. It is the same dog, a really cute white lab mix, but she growls and barks very ferociously when Bailey and I are playing outside. Today I learned that the new neighbor lady and Bailey have a nice bond. I was playing ball with Bailey and their mean/cute dog was barking all crazy. The neighbor lady came to the fence to say hello and try to calm down her mean dog. Just as she did, Bailey ran as fast as she could to the fence and jumped up to get petted. The lady started talking to Bailey all cute and you could tell it wasn't the first time she had gotten attention from her... I guess that is pretty cool.
Umm... Ryan is gone for the week. He has some training in Wyoming. I dropped him off at the airport this morning and I miss him already :(.
And... that is all I got. See, NOTHING exciting. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment