Yesterday we ALL went to church... which was an amazing feat in itself because my Dad NEVER goes to church. After a relaxing afternoon and a delicious dinner, (Steak, homemade sweet potato fries, a salad and my mom's famous cheese cake) my mom wanted to see a pretty sunset so we took them and Bailey to the top of Mt. Taylor to watch the sunset. Mt Taylor is 11,000 feet and it was 64 degrees up there, quite a change from the 90 degree weather we have had in Grants! It was soo beautiful. We saw a beautiful young buck on the way up to the top and some sort of wild cat on the way back down. (I thought it was a bob cat, but my dad said its tail was too long... so now I am convinced it was a baby Mt Lion.)
Here are some pictures!



1 comment:
those pics are totally beautiful... and your parents, sigh... I just adore the crap out of them. Your mom is so sweet and your dad is hilarious! Love the pics! Love you!
Post a Comment