Sooooo... ANTM was tonight and I really liked it.
I loved the interviews and the commercials. Jennifer did an amazing job at both, she really has a cute personality. I think she is going to be top 3 AND I think Nicole, who has consistently done a really good job is going to be top 3 as well. I did not initially like Nicole. She was weird and awkward and to herself. However, this episode showed her definitely coming out of her shell and she is really cute. She is definitely one I will be rooting for.
I KNEW Laura was going to struggle because of her accent... BUT I had no idea she was dyslexic and would struggle with that as well. How she had a better commercial that Erin... lol I have no idea! lol
I also knew that Rae or Sundai would go home. I don't think Sundai did very well... tonight or ever really, but she has a very cute personality... so she stayed. Rae, who has been one of my favorites went home, mostly because she just wasn't showing her personality. She rarely talked about her daughter and she said as she was packing that she forced herself not to think of her daughter while she was there so she wouldn't get upset about not being with her. Honestly I think that may have been a mistake. She didn't show her personality and maybe by pushing thoughts of her daughter away she also pushed some of her personality away. I really thought she could have gone soo much further... but she just didn't shine through.
Brittany should go home next... in fact I was shocked that they called her name so close to the top. This is the second or third week she has been called robotic. Robots are not models, buh bye. Either her or Sundai will be sent packing next week. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment